Phone: 1-204-221-1199 Toll Free: 1-855-454-9129


Study in Canada

Whether you are seeking to obtain permanent residence in Canada or gain news skills in today's global environmnment Canada offers a world class education.

Canada Connect Immigration is an authorized agent for a variety schools, colleges and Universities in Manitoba Canada. We can assist in obtaining admissison into an educational program, which will help you obtain your dream job.

Contact Canada Connect Immigration to learn more about these exciting opportunities and optimize your full potential. 

Learn More Back to Top

University of Winnipeg

The University of Winnipeg is located in downtown Winnipeg and offers a wide range of programs for students

Together with the University of Winnipeg, Canada Connect Immigration invites international students the opportunity to further their studies globally, expand career paths and open up a future of immigration into Canada.

For more information on the University of Winnipeg please visit the official website and contact Canada Connect Immigration today.

Learn More Back to Top

International College of Manitoba

International College Manitoba (ICM) offers the opportunity to complete the equivalent of a first year Bachelors Degree allowing an easy pathway to transfer over to University of Manitoba for the second year of an Undergraduate Degree.

 Canada Connect Immigration and ICM work together to make an easy transition into Canada for overseas students. If you would like more information on programs available to you, visit the ICM website and contact Canada Connect Immigration Services.


Learn More Back to Top

Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology

Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology (MITT) offers one (1) and two (2) year certificates and diplomas for many different in-demand trades. These practical programs lead directly into career opportunities, offering a secure future in Canada or abroad.  To find out if MITT is the right fit for you visit the official website and schedule a consultation appointment with Canada Connect Immigration Services.

Learn More Back to Top

Heart Land International English School

The Winnipeg campus is located within the historic Exchange District . Heart Land provides pathway programs which offer on-going academic counseling and a bridge program with schools such as: Assiniboine Community College, Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, and the University of Winnipeg. The bridge program allows students to study English before their Fall term begins.

 To view a list of program requirements and learn more about Heart Land, please visit the official website and contact Canada Connect Immigration Service for further information on starting your studies in Canada.

Learn More Back to Top

Lord Selkirk School Division

 Students from around the world come to Selkirk, Manitoba, Canada to explore educational opportunities provided by our International Student Program. This High School offers over 200 different options in academic, vocational, performing arts, computers, language, advance placement, double credit courses, and athletic programs.

The International Student Program connects students with Homestay Families. This opens up opportunities to expand language skills and learn about Canadian culture in a healthy and caring environment. For more information about Lord Selkik School Division visit their website and contact Canada Connect Immigration.

Learn More Back to Top

Winnipeg School Division

 Winnipeg School Division is proud to offer educational programs and related services to approximately 33,000 students from Nursery to Grade 12, in regular elementary and secondary classes, alternative, advanced and language programs. 

 New Canadians and students and families from a variety of diverse cultures are also supported with programs to help ensure success in our schools and communities. For further information about starting your child's education with Winnipeg School District visit the website.

Learn More Back to Top

River East Transcona School Division

River East Transcona is a dynamic, caring and innovative school division where teachers and staff dedicate their days to providing students with the education, guidance and services they need to learn and reach their fullest potential. This division includes primary, middle and senior secondary schools. For more information regarding expanding your education in Canada visit the River East Transcona School Division website and contact Canada Connect Immigration Services.

Learn More Back to Top

Louis Riel School Division

The Louis Riel School Division aspires to develop caring, literate and capable people who value learning and strive to reach their potential as they pursue the common good.

Each year they welcome students from all over the world to study and enjoy the experience of a lifetime in Canada. For more information about this education opportunity visit the Louis Riel School Division’s official website and contact Canada Connect Immigration.

Learn More Back to Top

Immigration - Permanent Residents

Permanent Residents are individuals who have the right to enter and remain in Canada on a permanent basis as long as they comply with their residency obligations and are not convicted of a serious crime. 

Permanent resident are also eligible to apply and be granted Canadian Citizenship once they have met citizenship requirements under Canada’s Citizenship Act.

Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services can assist individuals in assessing their eligibility and provide a comprehensive assessment or immigration strategy to select the best option to apply for obtaining permanent residence in Canada. The requirements to obtain permanent residence may be extensive and complicated but rest assured that we are here to guide, simplify and represent your interests throughout every step of the process.


Learn More Back to Top

Express Entry

Effective January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) launched “Express Entry”. This new electronic system helps CIC manage permanent residence applications for certain economic immigration programs.

Contact us today to learn more on Express Entry. 

Learn More Back to Top

Skilled Workers

Federal skilled workers may be chosen as permanent residents of Canada based on their education, work experience, knowledge of Canada’s official languages (French and English) and other qualifying factors. This is done through the Express Entry System. 

Learn More Back to Top

Canadian Experience Class

After an individual has lived in Canada for a certain period of time they have usually acquired offical language skills, Canadian work experience, academic credentials or transferable skills that can be readily utilized in Canada.

The Canadian Experience Class allows eligible temporary foreign workers or foreign students the opportunity to make the transition from temporary residence to permanent residence.

Eligible applications under this category are submitted through the Express Entry System.  

Learn More Back to Top

Provincial and Territorial Nominee Programs

Provincial and Territorial Nominee Programs provide the authorization for Provinces and Territories to nominate individuals for permanent residence. Provinces and Territories have their individual program criteria to meet regional socio-economic demands.  

Contact us today for a consultation to determine whether you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under one of these programs.


Learn More Back to Top

Family Sponsorship

Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada can sponsor a spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted children) or other eligible relatives to become permanent residents under the Family Class.

There are two different processes for sponsoring a family member under the Family Class. One process is used for sponsoring a spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or dependent children. The other process is used to sponsor other eligible relatives. 

Contact us so that we may assess eligibility to sponsor a family member for permanent residence to Canada.

Learn More Back to Top

Convention Refugees and Protected Persons

As part of Canada’s humanitarian tradition and to fulfill Canada’s international obligations, Canada protects thousands of people each year.

Learn More Back to Top

Business Immigrants

The Federal Business Immigration Program seeks to bring experienced business people to Canada to maintain a strong and thriving Canadian economy.



Learn More Back to Top


Caregivers who have worked in Canada under the Caregiver Program and meet the Caregiver class requirements may apply for permanent residence. 


Learn More Back to Top

Permanent Resident Card

The permanent resident card is a wallet-sized plastic card that is considered official proof that you are a permanent resident of Canada. 

Learn More Back to Top

Quebec Immigration

Quebec selects and assesses immigrants based on its own rules and criteria according to Canada-Quebec Accord. Individuals must apply for a Certificat de sélection du Québec, which is proof that Quebec has accepted and selected an individual as an immigrant. Once an individual has been selected by Quebec they must apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for permanent residence.



Learn More Back to Top

Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds

Some individuals who do not meet certain requirements under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations may seek an exemption from the legislative requirements under humanitarian and compassionate grounds.


Learn More Back to Top

Temporary Residents

Temporary Residents are individuals who are authorized to enter Canada for a temporary purpose. When temporary residents enter Canada, they are granted entry subject to a variety of terms and conditions for their stay. 

Whether you are seeking to travel to Canada for a brief visit or seeking an extension of your study or work permit we help make this process as stress free as possible. 

Learn More Back to Top


A work permit is usually required in cases where a foreign worker engages in activities that directly compete with Canadian Workers or where remuneration, wages or commissions are earned.

Learn More Back to Top


Canada can provide students with an education that will provide qualifications that are recognized and respected all over the world.

Canada has some of the top academic institutions and research facilities in the world. 


Learn More Back to Top


Canada is a beautiful country that is visited by millions of people every year.  

There is plenty to see, whether you are here as a tourist visiting friends and family or here experiencing one of our many world class attractions.

Learn More Back to Top


Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services can help you apply for Canadian Citizenship.

We can also help determine whether you are already a Canadian Citizen (and did not know it) or if you are eligible to become a Canadian Citizen.


Learn More Back to Top

Foreign Worker Recruitment

Hiring international foreign workers for your company can be an effective way to address labour shortages while also increasing diversity and building connections with global international markets. 


Learn More Back to Top

Legal Services and Representation

Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services has the subject matter expertise and legal resources to provide representation before Citizenship and Immigration Canada, Canada Border Services Agency or the Refugee Immigration Board.


Learn More Back to Top

Settlement and Relocation Services

We understand that arriving in a new country can sometimes be stressful and difficult.

Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services can assist newcomers successfully adapt and integrate into Canadian Society. We can help individuals and families find the assistance and support they need to settle into their new communities.


Learn More Back to Top

Services Page Description

Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services provides expert advice and representation to meet all your Canadian immigration needs.

Whether you are seeking to temporarily travel to Canada or seeking to reside permanently, we will provide you with an in-depth assessment and consultation to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision. 

Back to Top


The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.

Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.

Through this website you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.

Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Canada Connect Immigration Consulting Services takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.

Back to Top